Marc MacDonald’s The Sleep Apnea Exercise Program Review
CPAP or continuous positive airway pressure, has long been known as the primary treatment for sleep apnea. But CPAP doesn’t work for everyone.In fact there are so many drawbacks to CPAP that it’s just not worth it for many people.Some of the side effects of CPAP are claustrophobia, sinus infections, dry mouth, headaches.Moreover the greatest side effect of CPAP is that you’re sleeping with a mask, tube, and other equipment attached to your body!.
The author of the Sleep Apnea exercise program Marc MacDonald is a former sleep apnea sufferer.In this program he introduces some alternate treatments like mouth and throat exercises that will teach you how to completely cure sleep apnea naturally at home without cpap or without any use of expensive and uncomfortable equipments and it can be easily done at your home.
Product Name: The Sleep Apnea Exercise Program
Product Author: Marc MacDonald
Official Website: >>Click Here
According to the author ,majority of people around the world with sleep apnea suffer from what’s called “obstructive sleep apnea”, or OSA (a small percentage of people have “central sleep apnea”. Central sleep apnea is very different from OSA, and is caused by neurological factors.When obstructive sleep apnea occurs, the tissues in your upper throat relax and collapse together while you’re sleeping. This blocks the air’s passage temporarily.
What is The Sleep Apnea Exersise Program ?
The sleep apnea exercise program is a 52-page manual (with step-by-step instructions, and illustrations of the exercises) – it also includes 18 online videos where you’re shown exactly how to do the exercises.This program also contains case studies of men and women who have successfully cured their sleep apnea for good without using CPAP machines. You’ll discover different types of proven alternative sleep apnea treatments with detailed descriptions.
As mentioned earlier, this program is created by Marc MacDonald who is a former sleep apnea sufferer.In this program he introduces some alternate treatments like mouth and throat exercises to completely cure sleep apnea naturally without any use of expensive and uncomfortable equipments,without any surgery and best part is that its easy to follow and you can do these exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Inside Sleep Apnea Exercise Program you will Learn:
- Causes of sleep apnea
- Relationship between sleep apnea and snoring
- Scientific studies backing up sleep apnea exercises
- How to test your sleep apnea at home
- Daily tasks to keep your sleep apnea at a low level
- Names and website addresses of speech language pathologists in the U.S. and U.K. who specialize in sleep apnea, and have agreed to list their contact details in my manual.
- Names and contact details for obstructive sleep apnea support groups
- MP3 (audio) recordings of the exercises that you can download and listen to on your iPod, iPhone, or MP3 device. (This is especially useful for the exercises that you’ll want to do in front of the mirror)
- Access to an online Members’ Area, where you’ll be able to download the manual, watch the videos
- And more…
Five Reasons to try the Sleep Apnea Exercise Program :
- No need to sleep with uncomfortable (and expensive) equipment
- No need for dangerous (and expensive) surgery
- You can do the exercises in the comfort of your own home – or wherever you like!
- Cure your Sleep Apnea AND your snoring at the same time!
- Instantly Downloadable
When you will Download Sleep Apnea Exercise Program You will also Get Following 5 FREE Bonuses:
- BONUS #1 - “Cure Your Sleep Apnea with Herbs” ebook – Did you know that there are herbal therapies that can greatly reduce sleep apnea symptoms and cure insomnia.This 23-page ebook is the most comprehensive resource on herbal therapies for sleep apnea and insomnia available anywhere.
- BONUS #2 - Overcome Daytime Fatigue: Sleep Apnea Edition ebook - In this 57-page ebook you’ll be taught all the tricks of the trade to overcome your daytime fatigue – as quickly as possible! The ebook covers these topics should you use stimulants,how to increase your energy levels,exercise workouts,foods that fight fatigue and more..
- Bonus #3 – Weight Loss for Sleep Apnea ebook - Most sleep apnea sufferers know that being overweight or obese is one of the main causes of sleep apnea.This 213-page ebook was written specifically for sleep apnea patients by an M.Sc. nutritionist who has years’ experience treating people with sleep apnea. This comprehensive ebook is a complete weight loss course, including 12 modules covering this topic and more.
- Bonus #4 – Free Lifetime Updates to the program
- SUPER BONUS – Free One-On-One Counseling With Marc MacDonald For 3 Months - If in any time you feel confused, you can have your troublesome questions privately answered by marc and you’ll get an answer in 24 hours.
Sleep Apnea Exercise Program Testimonials:
“I have reduced my obstructive sleep apnea attacks by half since doing them!”
“I would never give my Oropharyngeal exercise routine up, even if you offered me money! They’ve transformed my life. I complete a set of 6 exercises, mainly tongue based, twice daily. I have reduced my obstructive sleep apnea attacks by half since doing them! ”
— Colin, aged 56, Birmingham, UK
“…now I’m ‘the best mummy in the world’. Before I was the ‘grumpiest’!”
“My Obstructive Sleep Apnea has been reduced by roughly 60% since starting the exercises. My husband has, at last, shut up about my snoring! A tip from me if you’re going to start some oropharyngeal exercises: gargle with some lukewarm water for a minute prior to exercising. I find this helps to relax my throat. I would never stop my exercise routine, my life’s so very different now. I am more awake and full of energy for my daughter. Apparently now I’m ‘the best mummy in the world’. Before I was the ‘grumpiest’”!
— Linda, aged 35, Yorkshire, UK
“My snoring has all but stopped now and I’m not gasping for breath as I was, my wife and I now share the same bed once again”
“My obstructive sleep apnea was destroying my life and my marriage. My wife couldn’t sleep and we ended up in separate bedrooms. The snoring was an issue true enough-but she couldn’t sleep next to me out of fear. She honestly thought I was going to pass away in my sleep and hated the CPAP machine as much as I did. My GP suggested seeing a speech language pathologist. Well, I have to admit I had my reservations but I’m so glad I went. I would never stop my oropharyngeal exercises. I started doing them 4 times daily and now do them twice daily. I do a series of 8 exercises.
My snoring has all but stopped now and I’m not gasping for breath as I was, my wife and I now share the same bed once again. The CPAP machine has become redundant and now lives in the back of our wardrobe! My advice to anyone, young or old, no matter how long you’ve been a sufferer for, go along to your GP and enquire about seeing a speech language pathologist. The oropharyngeal exercises are such a natural ‘treatment’ compared to the CPAP mask, they are well worth the effort. My apnea has been reduced by approximately 70-80% since completing the exercises regularly.”
— Mike, aged 67, Kent, UK
For More such testimonials and to know more about sleep apnea exercise program,